Saying of the week:

>>i would rather be xHATEDx for who i am than -LOVED- for who a am not (:















12 November 2010

so *PROUD*

my very first homemade item of clothing so proud of myself (: it took me a total of four hours -spread over 2 days- to cut & sew my material & do the hems blah blah blah (: i am officially addicted to sewing!! & i CANNOT wait to start my next skirt which will be a loose elasticated skirt (also high-waisted)(: i shall put up a picture of that skirt once i have made it (:



<--- this is an unelasticated high-waisted skirt -it is done in a vintage floral print.
(: (: (:

2 comments:

  1. Why dont you make a "fairy" skirt like the one you were going to make for you birthday? You know, with all the netting etc etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am (: just waiting for them to get stock of pink purple & blue lumo netting-i looked last time & they didn't have so it will have to wait till after the red floral one im doing next xoxo

    ReplyDelete